Directions: Write an equation that represents the word problem. Explain how you solved the problem.
- There are 56 birdhouses at school. Today, 4 classes made more birdhouses. Each class made 8 birdhouses. How many total birdhouses are there now?
2. Mr. Dent had 32 markers in his classroom. He buys new boxes of markers that have 9
markers in each box. Now, he has 86 markers. How many new boxes did he buy?
3. Jayson had 274 postcards in his collection. He wanted to give Sam some of his postcards.
Jayson gave Sam 8 postcards from each of his collections below:
How many postcards does Jayson have left?
please encourage your son or daughter to do their homework.
Read a book of your choice and complete the activity below.
write words 3 times each
- look up for the definitions
- Write a sentence for all the words
Parents and students, it is that time of year where we give to our brothers and sisters that are in need. Our classroom will be responsible to bring nonperishable food items and personal hygiene products. I truly appreciate your support and generosity in this season of giving. Please see the examples below.
Thank you to everyone in advance!